This web-log is about the organization of a three day commemorative event in Kea Island, Cyclades, Greece during the weekend of Friday 30th September to Sunday 2nd October 2016, celebrating the “100 Years from the Sinking’s of S/S BURDIGALA & HMHS BRITANNIC”.
Your co-hosts are: The Region [Periphery] of South Aegean Islands and Peripheriarch Mr. George Hadjimarkos, The Municipality of Kea and the Hon. Mayor Yiannis Evangelou and the Friends of Kea Society-SFK and President Mr. Byron E. Riginos.
The three day event has this structure:
- Marketing & Sponsoring of the “1916-2016: 100 YEARS BURDIGALA & BRITANNIC!” 3-day event is critical. A Marketing & Sponsoring Team will undertake all the tasks required. As of mid Dec. 2015, we are pleased to announce that the Event’s Media Sponsor for Greece is the daily newspaper KATHIMERINI along with it’s subsidiaries SKAI TV & SKAI Radio-100.3, SKAI.gr, GREECE-IS.COM & ekathimerini.com – International New-York Times
As of mid April a new partner joins forces with our event in the area of advertising and social media consulting, the award winning company Asset Ogilvy Public Relations
- Hospitality Program. Responsible for arranging all details pertinent to:
- delegates travel and transfers, hotel lodging, food & restaurants
- venue details of the conference and Gala dinner etc.
- In addition this Team, will organize the guided tour program to the antiquities of the island on Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd October 2016 as well as the Spouses program.
- Technical Program. Will include indicatively the following:
• The diving operations.
• The surface activities as for example the celebratory flotilla outing on Friday 30th September 2016.
• The Seminar Program on Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd October 2016 as for example it’s structure, content, speakers selection, presentations e.t.c.
For more information about the Event or in case that you may be interested to participate, please feel free to contact us: